Location: Oslo, Norway
sensiBel is a Norwegian deep-tech company developing the next generation MEMS microphone. The microphone is based on a patented optical readout technology enabling professional grade performance in a small package. Our ambition is to disrupt the market and enable new and improved user experiences in a wide range of applications. It all comes down to the fundamentals in the audio signal processing chain – the microphone. We believe in professional grade audio for everyone!
About the job
It’s an exciting time to join sensiBel on our journey to bring the next generation microphone technology to the market. You will be part of a highly skilled, committed and motivated team that embrace challenging task every day. As a full-time test and verification engineer, you will be at the heart of our engineering activities, including testing and verification at various stages of our product development, verification and qualification. You will be a key contributor to our success and have fun along way.
- Performing and reporting on routine and special testing of microphones during different phases of product development and production ramp-up
- Contribute to development of our test set-ups for verification, qualification and production
- Performing and reporting on reliability tests
- Create test reports and analyze test data
We are seeking a M.Sc. or B.Sc in electrical engineering or similar with good verbal and written communication skills, attention to details and experience from several of the following fields:
- System or component electrical testing
- Python coding or similar for test applications
- Labview programming for test applications
- Specification and design of circuit boards and physical test fixtures
- Precision and low-noise instrumentation
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Reliability testing
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated team player with strong collaboration skills. You are accountable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. You communicate well and are dedicated to getting things done. We are searching for a team member who has a passion and interest in growing with their job, take an active role in an open informal work environment, genuine interest to perform at the highest of their ability and ultimately contribute to the success of bring the next generation microphone to the market. And passion for audio is a big plus!
- Competitive salary and share ownership
- 5 weeks annual paid vacation
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly policies